We had the honor of hosting Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, at our office today. Steve had a tremendous amount of insights about enterprise software, and gave us really great advice. We look forward to synthesizing all this and putting it into practice. We talked about Priority Matrix, our project management software, and Steve talked about Microsoft culture, vision, and the state of enterprise software. Here’s Pablo Diaz and myself, Hai Nguyen, with Steve Ballmer, at our desks. Great talking to you, Steve! – Hai
- Videos – Getting Started With Priority Matrix for Mac and Windows
- Calendar Feeds: Integrating Outlook, Google Calendar and more
- Organizing websites and your reading list on Priority Matrix
- Tips for learning things quickly. Learning how to learn.
- Writers, pig farms and pretty computers (An interview with Kristy Lin Billuni)
- Calendar integration on Mac
- How to be productive on a Monday morning
- Item Inbox: Creating Priority Matrix items by email
- Appfluence’s founding story on the San Francisco Business Times
- A typical work day at Appfluence
- Meeting deadlines – what’s stopping you?
- Getting Things Done App
- Priority Matrix as your primary Priority Management Software
- Time Management for Teachers
- Outlook Integration with Priority Matrix